Songs You Haven't Thought Of In Years

1:09 PM Mitchie 0 Comments

Music Monday

Hello everybody! Today is Monday so I thought I'd share a little post about music, because that's kind of how music Monday goes. Today we're gonna take a little trip to the past and look back at a whole bunch of songs that you know you've been obsessed with at some point in your life. I think everyone's had a slight "alternative phase" in their lives. 

So, here we go with 30 Of Your Favorite Songs That You Haven't Thought Of In Years:

1. "Misery Business" - Paramore

2. "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" - My Chemical Romance

3. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" - Panic! At The Disco

4. "Hero/Heroine" - Boys Like Girls

5. "Stacy's Mom" - Fountains Of Wayne

6. "Basket Case" - Green Day

7. "Shake It" - Metro Station

8. "Whoa Oh! (Me vs Everyone)" - Forever The Sickest Kids

9. "Dance Dance" - Fall Out Boy

10. "Thunder" - Boys Like Girls

11. "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" - Panic!

12. "Helena" - My Chemical Romance

13. "I Miss You" - Blink 182

14. "American Idiot" - Green Day

15. "Miserable At Best" - Mayday Parade

16. "The Anthem" - Good Charlotte

17. "Welcome To The Black Parade" - My Chemical Romance

18. "Move Along" - The All-American Rejects

19. "Sugar, We're Going Down" - Fall Out Boy

20. "Dear Maria, Count Me In" - All Time Low

21. "All The Small Things" - Blink 182

22. "Ocean Avenue" - Yellowcard

23. "Dirty Little Secrets" - The All-American Rejects

24. "Jamie All Over" - Mayday Parade

25. "Teenagers" - My Chemical Romance

26. "Girls & Boys" - Good Charlotte

27. "Jasey Rae" - All Time Low

28. "The Only Exception" - Paramore

29. "Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy" - Fall Out Boy

30. "The Great Escape" - Boys Like Girls

Obviously, theres a whole lot more these are just a few of my personal favorites that I still love to this day.

x Mitchie

0 comments: