Let It Snow, Let It Snow

10:54 AM Mitchie 0 Comments

Now, obviously it's not snowing everywhere in the world, but over here in New England, it's ridiculous outside. It usually takes me about half an hour to get home from downtown Boston and today, it took me well over an hour. Just trudging down the street to get home took forever and a half.



I really wanted to walk around downtown and take pictures but the snow was still pounding down so it was impossible to even take out my camera without it being covered in snow. I'm going to try to get back out there later and get some nice shots. So hopefully, that'll all work out! 

In other news, because of all the snow, I no longer have to work tonight. So it's time for Netflix & hot chocolate and as much junk food as I can eat.

x Mitchie

0 comments: