January Favorites

7:23 AM Mitchie 0 Comments

I feel like every blogger/ vlogger ever does monthly favorites, so why not give it a try? I know we are already a little over a week into February but I don't really care, so here we go!

Anyone that knows me knows I'm super into music so I'm gonna go ahead and do that little category first!

Song:
"Figure Me Out" - The Summer Set

The Summer Set has been one of my favorite bands since like 2009-2010 and this is the first single they've released in a little while and it's absolutely fantastic. It just came out and I've been listening to it every chance I get. I'm in love! The video is also super cool so you should all go check that out. Their newest album "Stories For Monday" comes out April 1st and you can go pre-order it on iTunes here.


They're also going on tour this spring so check that out. Their website is over here.

Artist:
Troye Sivan

I know he's been putting music out there in the world for a while but I just recently got into his stuff around the time his album "Blue Neighborhood" came out. I've been loving it all this month. My favorite of the album is probably "for him" but I'm also a sucker for "YOUTH" You can find his youtube channel and Vevo.

TV Show(s):
New Girl & Fear: The Walking Dead

Normally, I'd only put one show but this month I started watching New Girl on Netflix and I got all the way through all four seasons and I'm even up to date on the current 5th season thanks to hulu! I watched a lot of this show with my mom and we both loved it so much that we couldn't wait for each other to watch it and ended up watching it on our own.


On the other hand, Fear: The Walking Dead just released the first 6 episodes of it's first season on hulu and I'm so in love. The Walking Dead is one of my favorite shows ever and it's probably in my top 5. So obviously, I'm going to adore the spin off. It's a great look at how the whole zombie apocalypse thing started. Super cool! Can't wait for more.

Book:
Binge - Tyler Oakley

Honestly, there are no words to describe how much I adore this book. I love Tyler and he has such an interesting way of telling a story. If you haven't already, I highly recommend giving this book a try. I assure you that you will love it no matter who you are. There's a story in there for everyone.

Random Products and things:

- Swiss Miss K-cups have been an absolute blessing. I don't drink coffee so a quick on-the-go hot chocolate in the morning really helps me get through my day. Without it, I don't know where I'd be especially with my 8:30am class twice a week.

- Neff Beanies, I wear my Neff hats almost everyday. It's cold outside and it's super important to cover your head, it will make the rest of you feel slightly warmer! I've currently got a white one, a gray one, and a pink one. I switch it up a lot and use all of them all the time. Sometimes it's not even cold and I'm just having a weird hair day.

This is my first favorites, so I'm sorry if I'm not all that interesting. We will get there, I promise!

*Both images here were taken from Google!

x Mitchie



0 comments: