February Favorites

11:22 AM Mitchie 0 Comments

I'm guessing this won't be up till a few days into March, but i'll try to make sure it's not too late!



Alright so let's start it off with music again!

Song:
"Bite" - Troye Sivan

We all know I love Troye, but this song has been on repeat all month, I swear. I just love the feel to it completely and it's one of those songs that is AMAZING when you listen to it through your headphones so you should all go do that now. It's on the deluxe version of Blue Neighborhood and you can check out Troye singing it live over here.

Artist/ Album:
Panic! At The Disco - Death Of A Bachelor

Amazing album and amazing band. I've been listening to a lot of Panic! all month, and pretty much always. I'd say Panic! is my 2nd favorite band of all time. I'm pretty sure there's not a single song of their's out there that I don't adore. Death of a Bachelor only recently came out, so if you haven't heard it yet you should definitely go check it out. My favorite is probably "LA Devotee" or "Don't Threaten My With A Good Time"but I love them all. :)

TV Shows:
FULLER HOUSE, DUH. Do I need to say more? No.

(I'm also really digging the new season of The Vampire Diaries and the 3 years forward thing is super cool, just thought i'd let you know.)

No but really, Fuller House was amazing and I hope there's gonna be a season 2 soon.



Book:
Glass Sword - Victoria Aveyard

I'm currently in the middle of it but I read every chance I get because it's amazing. It's the sequel to her book Red Queen, which is equally amazing. If you're in to fantasy and crazy worlds go give it a read. I've read books like The Hunger Games, The Lunar Chronicles, Matched, and more crasy fantasy YA books but this one is very unique and I think it's awesome.

You can check out my goodreads page it you ever want to know what i'm reading or what i've read in the past. I don't update constantly but i'll try to work on it. :)

Makeup:

L'Oreal Products:
  • Eyeliner: L'Oreal Paris The Super Slim Eyeliner by Infallible, Black (I looked up the full name but I could be 100% wrong so who knows). Super awesome & waterproof and I wear it constantly.
  • Eyeshadow: L'Oreal Paris Eyeshadow Quad Color Riche (again looked up the full name) all of their little palettes are pretty cool and I love them so yeah
  • Lipstick: L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick, Sugar Plum (I think, I lost it like 3 or 4 days ago so I suck...) It's one of those nude/ pinkish colors though and I love it and wish I could wear it every day. I'll have to get a new one soon.


Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara: 

Some super cheap drugstore mascara but still great nonetheless and it's waterproof, which is perfect because it'll go ahead and stay all day long. I'm a big fan of Maybelline's mascaras & I've used them for years but I'm now really loving this one.

Nails:


Sinful Colors nail polish has been my favorite recently. It's pretty cheap but works really well! I've got about 6 or 7 different colors but I've been using my white and gold polishes and I've currently got the gold polish on my fingernails right now. It's pretty cool and will last a few days but again, it's pretty cheap so it won't stick around forever.

Clothes:

There's these pair of shoes/boots that I've been wearing a bunch this month, even though I've had them for a couple of years I never really wore them all that much. Don't know why but here we are and they're pretty great so I'm recommending every girl should have a pair of little boots like these. You can probably find some at TJMax or someplace like that.



Recently I've become obsessed with wearing headbands and I bought a stack of them from Primark and I love them. They're perfect for a crappy hair day and also it's pretty easy to use them even with a good hair day.

I'm sure there's a million other things I could talk about but that's all I've got for right now. Until next time!

x Mitchie

0 comments: