Best of Boston #1

3:08 PM Mitchie 0 Comments

Hey guys! So as you probably know by now, I live in the wonderful city of Boston, Ma. I've lived here for about 10 years, which is pretty much half my life. I love it here and it's my favorite city on the planet. There's so much Boston offers so I thought I'd share with all of you some of my favorite spots. These aren't going to be in any particular order, it just depends on when I can get there and take pictures and all that.

The Boston Harbor



So, to start off I'm taking you all on a little trip to The Boston Harbor. There's lots of little parts that are called "The Harbor" but in my mind it's just any place next to the water where the boats come in. I love the part of the harbor that's by the aquarium and Faneuil Hall. In order to get over to the harbor you walk through Christopher Columbus Park, which is beautiful, especially in the winter because it's all lit up.


There's usually a million people all over this bit but I was there on March 1st, which is a Tuesday and I was there in the middle of the day so there really was no one in site and it was so peaceful and pretty. I loved it. 



Walking along the little boardwalk area is great too, even though it's actually cobblestones and not a legit boardwalk. 

It's all around a cool place to chill out in the sun and get some sea breeze without having to go to a beach. There's plenty of places to get food with Fanueil Hall right there and after your nice little walk, you can go to the aquarium, it's not huge or impressive or anything but it's fun to spend an afternoon hanging out with a ton of penguins.



Hope you enjoy this little series I'm gonna work on & I'll see you in a bit!

x Mitchie


0 comments: